We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

10 star point max? 10?! 10?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??

Okay, I have to say that, being in a rock band, played all the Guitar Pro songs on the hardest ( on each game... and succeeding ), and played this, you did a DAMN awesome job.

Sure, there were a couple glitches here and there, but nothing too drastic to alter gameplay. I tried training wheels and got the hang of it on the first level, just to check it out. Then I 0wned at original, only using that lightning skill... I can't remember that name ><, only twice. I don't even know any cheats, xD. Besides, it would have ruined gameplay.

The glitches were hard to notice at first. The first one I noticed, wasn't a glitch at all, so it wasn't your fault. But I would suggest setting the default buttons for the lightning thing and the transfer of sessions to the lightning thing off TAB and ALT, and instead, somewhere easier to reach, and more handy, such as... oh lets say, A for transfer, S for using the lightning skill.

Overall, I really loved the game. I don't care how it was a ripoff. The point is, you made this tricked out.

I'd give you a 15, but Tom didn't make it that high. Makes sense to other flashes except this one. >.>

Peace out and rock on,

-Goth1337

JohnnySedona responds:

Thanks for the 15. You can change TAB and ALT on the settings screen, and I definitely recommend it if you're having any trouble with the defaults.

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Good!

It works fine with the right computer.

I did notice you can survive A LONG TIME with just a rocket launcher until it is fully upgraded. I actually had to make x3 waves coming because it was getting slow lol

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

The best NG game. And that's coming from ME.

I don't need to do my customary 'graphics,style,sound,violence ,interactivity,humour' routine. There is nothing to give constructive criticism about on this game.

Congratulations! You are the first person not to have to recieve CC from me!

-Goth1337, the only non-goth in the goth world.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Err

How do you get past mission 6?

Aliens from Planet Dave Aliens from Planet Dave

Bug (Dont Consider a Bad Review

BUtton thing every button doesnt work

LeoZ responds:

erm

how do you think this flash got to 4.00 if none of the buttons work?

Katocan V2 Preview Katocan V2 Preview

Not bad

I set a new record 324 lol nice game, by the way hown do you make controls?!lol

South Park - The Game South Park - The Game

Not bad!

Hey you get a nice score i hope more people view this

BittenApple responds:

thanks!

Goth 2 Prep Goth 2 Prep

Heh heh

Would you thing a goth would review...probs no, but, the game was good, but damn preps suck =/ a 9 because of that no 10 god damnit

Rizon responds:

Thanks for breaking out the mold a little and taking the time to review. Hey, that gives me an idea for a new game. THANKS! :)

Worms level 2 Worms level 2

NICE

Excellent work, probably the best game i have played, a nice 10, enjoy :)

AD&amp;amp;D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Excellent

I cant wait for the next, keep them coming, hmm?