Best loop EVER Best loop EVER

Ugh!

Terrible. The sounds were I suppose alright, but it made NO sense, and it made my ears come so close to bleeding. Try forming something that makes sense and isn't painful please. Thanks.

zacko555000 responds:

Thank you i was tryin to makthe worst song ever. I see i have suceeded

{dj-N} Unresolved Resentment {dj-N} Unresolved Resentment

Impressive, but short.

I got to say, that is a great loop. I wish it would be a song, built up, though. It sounds so damn good, and right when it should be getting really exciting, it ends. I don't like that. But it's not the length that counts, it's the performance. So good job, dude, loved it.

The Truth Revealed The Truth Revealed

Hello, just a quick review.

Quick review: Start off with 5/10. And yes, I realize other people do this as well.

Sound - Great. Very realistic for FL7. +3

Speed - Great speed. Not too fast and not too slow. +1

Notes, etc. - Repetitive. It seems to have the same beat, and adding a few of the same thing again. -3

Fluency - Sounds like a smooth ambient song, hence your category. +2.

Overall - 8/10.

Really nice job, dude. I liked it, but the repetitiveness of the song kind of scratched the disk's surface, if you know what I mean.

scoutzero responds:

I agree it's repetitive, but there's not much thinking involved when you are trying to go for a 2-hour deadline. ;o

Thanks for the review!

Yet Another Loop Yet Another Loop

Ugh

Reminded me of little bugs, except giant. Don't know why... still, good and nicely sounding.

What Is Love What Is Love

Impressive.

Wow. A little slower than the original, but definately nicely played! No errors, I bet you could make the album yourself! *lol'd* Good job dude, you are like Weird Al Yankovic, but without the annoying voice and without the annoying...ish...ness... whatever. Good job!

helious helious

The piercing sound combined with the change...

Just like your other song, it has a sudden change in beat. I heard a few, some were STRAIGHT changes. Others were perfectly made. But the sound was piercing my ears. Took 3 points off cause of those things, but it's pretty good.

owner232 responds:

lol test beat :o

Open space Open space

Hm.

The song definately has some interesting qualities in it. However, it seems to change alot in the tone. Oh well. Besides that, it sounds great, really good potential! I bet you can do better, considering people learn from their failures. BUT, I am NOT calling this a failure. Really nice, seems good for a space game (hence the name?). I'd love to hear more.

owner232 responds:

i will spend more time on this one ok :D took me a good 5 min ;)

Bamboo Village Bamboo Village

Wow

Hey, I work for Omega72Productions that posts stuff on a different website, not allowed to say, but I could probably PM you it if you ask. On the site, my nick is... well, you will see, your song will be in it.

I like this song, and I am putting it on a WoW video. :D

Grillpie responds:

cool

The River (N) The River (N)

Nice

I gotta say, that wasn't bad. I'd love to hear more of that.

Naitzmic responds:

Glad you liked it.
Check out my other submissions too then - should be
enough to keep you occupied for a while there...

Arendee - Hightened Senses Arendee - Hightened Senses

Nice

This will be a great song background for my next flash! Great job, man.

Carcase responds:

yo when do I get to see that flash?